June 10, 1955
Born in Moscow (USSR, today the Russian Federation).
She studied at the children's art studio of Sergei Katkov in Minsk.
A student of the Belarusian State Theater and Art Institute (today the Belarusian State Academy of Arts), the department of artistic ceramics and glass under Taras Porozhnyak.
Debuts as a participant of exhibitions.
Membership in the decorative art section of the Union of Artists of the BSSR .
Freelance artist and organizer of exhibition projects.
Lecturer at the Belarusian State Academy of Arts and the European Humanities University.
Membership in the International Association of Hand Papermakers and Paperartists (IAPMA).
Membership in the Belarusian Union of Designers .
The works are in the National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus, the Museum of Contemporary Fine Arts (Minsk), the National Historical Museum of the Republic of Belarus, the funds of the Belarusian Union of Artists, the exhibition association "Central House of Artists" (Moscow), the Museum of Ceramics (Kuskovo, Russia), the Museum of Applied Arts (Moscow), the Museum of the History of Glass (Kening, USA), the Zimmerli Art Museum (New Brunswick, USA) and in private collections in Belarus and abroad.