belrus
  • "
  • 1
  • 4
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • R
  • S
  • Ś
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • Ž
  • Л
  • О

"

1

4

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

R

S

Ś

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Ž

Л

О

eng Automatic Translation

Belarusian Union of Designers

1987
Minsk, st. Brilevskaya 14. Tel: +375 17 222-77-81

Associated Documents

Republican creative union uniting more than 500 specialists in the field of industrial and graphic design, design of small forms, interiors and equipment, advertising, art design, fashion, teaching and design theory. The Union has the status of a republican public association, which operates on the territory of the entire Republic of Belarus, and has representatives in most of its regions.

-

Selected dates:

1948

In Minsk, the House of Models of the Ministry of Light Industry of the BSSR was established as the head organization for the creation of new samples of women's, men's and children's clothing for enterprises of the republic.

1952

By a decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR, the Minsk branch of the All-Union Chamber of Commerce was opened. Among the tasks are the organization and artistic design of exhibitions, the advertising performance of posters, trademarks, labels, packaging, etc.

1957

The post of chief artist has been introduced in the glass industry department of the Council of National Economy of the BSSR.

1958

An experimental art laboratory was created at the Neman glassworks (Berezovka). At the world exhibition in Brussels "Expo-58" the glassworks "Neman" for the toilet set "Amethyst" and the car MAZ 630 were awarded the Grand Prix.

1961

In the Minsk House of Models, a group for modeling shoes and knitwear has been created. The works of Belarusian artists of glass, ceramics, furniture, textiles, fashion designers and footwear are presented at the all-Union conceptual exhibition "Art in everyday life" in Moscow. An evening department of arts and crafts has been opened at the art department of the Belarusian State Theater and Art Institute (BSTHI). The departments of glass and ceramics, art metal, clothing modeling and art weaving, interior and equipment have been created.

1962

The Decree of the Council of Ministers of the BSSR "On improving the quality of engineering products and cultural and household goods through the introduction of artistic design methods" was adopted. The "Headquarters of industrial aesthetics" was formed under the Central Committee of the LKSMB.

1967

A department of industrial art has been created at BGTCHI. BFVNIITE organized a republican exhibition "Industry of Belarus and technical aesthetics", a conference was held ("Artistic design and problems of quality, reliability, durability of industrial products"). Belarusian art glass, porcelain, clothing collections, furniture and other products created with the participation of the designer are presented at the world exhibition in Montreal.

1971

BFVNIITE organized an exhibition "Art Design in the USSR" and held an international design seminar "Inter-Design-71" under the auspices of ICSID. With the participation of Belarusian designers, the exhibitions "Intertorgmash-71" and "Building Materials-71" were held in Moscow. The exhibition "Belarusian Glass and Fabrics" is shown in Budapest and Debrecen.

1976

The First Design Competition of Minsk and Minsk Region for the best design project of an industrial product has been announced. Departments of artistic design were created at the Luch watch factory and at the Minsk Tractor Plant (with a subdepartment of ergonomics).

1977

The department of industrial graphics, exhibition design and advertising was established at the Belarusian State Technical Institute.

1980

A department of industrial aesthetics and working conditions has been created in the Republican Center for NOT and UP MLP of the BSSR.

1982

The first school-seminar for power engineers "Design and production environment" was created.

1988

At the International Disarmament Poster Competition in New York (USA), a Belarusian poster wins the UN Peace Silver Medal.

1989

Created by "TPO-Design" under the Belarusian Union of Designers. The Belarusian poster won the third prize at the International Poster Biennale in Lahti (Finland).

1991

BFVNIITE was renamed into the Belarusian Institute of Design. The Belarusian State Theater and Art Institute was renamed the Belarusian Academy of Arts.

1994

The Faculty of Art and Industry of the Belarusian State Technical Institute was transformed into the Faculty of Design.

1995

By the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus, the Belarusian Institute of Design was renamed the National Design Center of the Republic of Belarus. Republican competition for young fashion designers "Mila" and the festival of avant-garde fashion "Mammoth" were held in Minsk.

1999

The 4th congress of the Belarusian Union of Designers took place. Belarusian artists Tsesler and Voichenko presented the Project of the Century. The 5th competition "White Amphora" was held in Vitebsk. The festival of avant-garde fashion "Mammoth" was held in Minsk.

2003

The 5th congress of the Belarusian Union of Designers took place. The first specialized Republican exhibition "Design Exchange" was held. The 5th festival "Golden Wolf" took place. The First Creon Student Advertising Festival was held. The VIII International competition of fashion designers "White Amphora" took place.