Born on the 23rd of April, 1954 in Baranovichi city. Studied at art and graphic arts faculty of the Vitebsk Teaching Institute. He was taught in the studios of Leningrad artists (Pushkinskaya str., 10). The painter was a member of art-laboratory “Galina”. A participant of exhibitions since 1986. His works are in the collections of the Museum of Modern Fine Art in Minsk, in private collections of Eugene Ksenevich, Andrew Plesanov, Alexander Ivanov.
eng Automatic Translation
He was a member of the Galina art laboratory.
Lives and works in Minsk.